Energy Medicine Salons are gatherings for people who are interested in furthering their understanding and abilities relating to energy and its forms, uses and applications for healing.
Each Salon will be led by a practitioner or teacher in a form of energy medicine. Held in a private living room, the maximum number of participants is 8. Thus, the Salons will be intimate, comfortable gatherings for learning, discussing, and experiencing a wide range of approaches to energy medicine.
en-er-gy [ˈenərjē] (noun)
- The strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity.
- Power derived from the utilization of physical or chemical resources.
- Natural enthusiasm and effort
- The universal force that permeates everything around us (“chi”)
med-i-cine [ˈmedəsən] (noun)
- The diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease
- Something that serves as a preventive, remedy, or corrective
- An object or practice regarded as having magical or remedial powers
sa-lon [səˈlän] (noun)
- A reception room in a house
- A gathering of people held for amusement and learning through conversation
- An important place for the exchange of ideas
[An interesting note in the history of women: During the heyday of 18th and 19th century French salons, women often played a key role, selecting guests and subject matter, and moderating the discussion. The salon even became a form of higher education that was otherwise unattainable for women.]
Refund/Cancellation policy: Due to the low pricing and small group size, no refunds will be given for the Energy Medicine Salons. Those who cancel more than 48 hours prior to the event can receive a credit for a future Energy Medicine Salon.