Date(s) - Sat 18 Apr 2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Here it is! Your day to create cards, explore their meanings, and dive into the depths of SoulCollage®.
Your choice: Attend the morning session, the afternoon session, or both.
- Review of the Suits (including a guided visualization to aid understanding)
- Companion meditation: Find the animal energies residing in your body
- Open Studio
NOON Lunch on your own (the studio will remain open during lunch for full-day participants).
PM SESSION (1 – 4:30pm)
- Open Studio
- Optional discussion: What is the Shadow? Why is it important? How does it relate to SoulCollage®?
- Group card readings: Experience this powerful way to glean the wisdom from your cards
Participants will be provided with 1 SoulCollage® card and supplies for each session. Additional cards available for purchase for $1 each.
Prerequiste: Some SoulCollage® experience. We won’t go over the introductory aspects of SoulCollage® in this event so it requires that you’ve taken a course or made at least one card on your own.
Location: My private home. Address provided to registered participants. Please note that we have a very friendly dog who will most likely be around.
- Each Session: $40 ($35 Early bird until Sat 11 April)
- Full Day: $60 ($50 Early bird until Sat 11 April) ~ Save $20!
Payment is via PayPal. (Contact Me if you need a different method.)
To Register: Use the links below. FULL DAY participants: Please use the links below to register for both the AM & PM sessions. Use coupon code “PLAY” with the PM session to receive the full day discount.
AM Session REGISTER HERE
PM Session REGISTER HERE
Registration closes at 5pm the day prior to the event.
Other Discounts Available
The “Refer-A-Friend” discount is applicable! Contact me if you think you are eligible but not sure.
Won’t you come play?!?!