Date(s) - Fri 06 May 2016
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Check out this fun, evening Open Studio with a theme.
What is Home?
- A place? What make a house a home? What qualities and attributes are necessary to feel that sense of connection that comes with ‘home’? What happens when we don’t have that sense of connection?
- A metaphor? How do we metaphorically leave our home? Or return? What does that mean?
- If your home is an outer extension of your inner world, what does your home say about you?
We’ll start by exploring the concept of “HOME”, what it means to us, symbols that represent it, metaphysical explorations of it, and how it applies to SoulCollage®.
Then we’ll move into card making with full access to my library of images and magazine.
We’ll conclude with reading our cards with a particular focus on this topic.
Beginners and experienced SoulCollage®-ers are all welcome.
The price of $30 include:
- All materials and supplies for making up to 3 cards (additional cards available for purchase for $1 each)
- A brief introduction to SoulCollage® for anyone who would like it
Location: Private Home in St Paul; the address will be sent to registered participants. Please note that we have a dog who may be around. Also, this event will be held in our basement. If accessibility or the dog is an issue please get in touch and we’ll do whatever we can to accommodate.
Registration closes the day before the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.