Date(s) - Sat 22 Oct 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come SoulCollage® in the morning, afternoon or all day!
What will we do?
YOU get to decide.
Want to just sit and collage? Sure.
Want to explore which suits your cards are in? We could do that too.
Or maybe you have a topic you’d like to explore? No problem!
Here’s the scoop:
There’s still a couple of spaces left, but a number of you have made your requests and the day is getting set up! Here is the tentative plan based on your interests, with lots of time to just collage cards if you’d like!
A Tentative PLAN for the day
AM (9 – noon)
- 9am – Gathering
- 9:30 – OPTION: Open Studio or SoulCollage “Taster” (introduction)
- 10:30 – OPTION: Open Studio or Review of Suits
- 11:30 – Reading Cards
noon – Lunch
PM (1 – 5)
- 1pm – (Re)Gathering & introductions
- 1:15 – Seasonal Exploration: What is nature doing at this time of year? What messages does it have for us?
- 1:30 – OPTION: Open Studio or Review of Suits
- 2:00 – OPTION: Open Studio or Seasonal/Holiday Exploration through the Suits (Why do we connect this time of year with Death, Spirits, Ancestors, etc?)
- 3:00 – OPTION: Open Studio or Exploring the Shadow in SoulCollage®
- 3:45 – Open Studio (possible Optional Group Card Reading)
- 4:30 – Gathering, Final Reading of Cards, Final Circle/Closing
Prerequisite: The morning session is open to both beginners and experienced SoulCollage®-ers. The afternoon session requires SoulCollage® experience (that is, having attended the morning session and/or having made at least one card).
- Morning session (9 – noon): $30
- Afternoon session (1pm – 5pm): $40
- Full day: $55
Registration closed Friday, Oct 21 at 4pm.
Lunch is on your own. You are welcome to bring something to eat (we don’t have a microwave) or grab something at one of the nearby restaurants or grocery stores.
Location: Private Home near Grand Ave in St Paul; the address will be sent to registered participants. Please note that we have a dog who may be around. Also, this event will be held in our basement. If the dog or accessibility is an issue, please get in touch and we’ll accommodate as best we can.
Advance registration is required.
Bookings are closed for this event.