Date(s) - Sat 11 Feb 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
My Spirit Community Center
An Introduction to SoulCollage® in Northfield
* Connect with your intuition
* Engage your creativity
* Create your own personalized wisdom card
* Experience this path of self-understanding, acceptance & love
SoulCollage® is a transformational collage process that combines psychological, spiritual, relationship and energetic elements of our lives into a deck of cards that functions as a personal guidance system. Joyfully deepen your understanding of your Self through this exciting yet meditative, creative and relaxing activity.
“From the moment I got through the door I felt honored and affirmed. The process of peeling layers away and to be able to go deep inside was wonderful. Everyone should be so blessed to have this opportunity. Thank you Cheryl, keep doing good and important work.” ~ Margaret C., Feb 2014
In this experiential event you will:
- Learn the key concepts and Jungian inspired philosophy that makes SoulCollage® unique
- Get tips and tricks for making cards
- Create up to 3 of your own personalized SoulCollage® cards
- Read your card(s) to access your inner wisdom
No artistic skill necessary! Just an attitude of exploration, a desire to engage your inner wisdom, and an openness to the deep and sometimes startling answers within you. Experienced SoulCollage®-ers are also welcome.
Find out more about SoulCollage®:
Price: $35 until Friday, Feb 3rd ($45 after Feb 3)
Online registration closes on Friday, Feb 10.
Location: My Spirit Community Center, 313 Division Street, Upper Level, Northfield (above Jenkins Jewelry).
Bookings are closed for this event.