Date(s) - Sat 04 Mar 2017
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We are constantly moving through cycles.
What do the SEASONS have to teach us about those cycles and our lives?
Western civilization and the western mind doesn’t pay much attention to the cycles of nature. We like to think that we aren’t affected by such mundane matters. But as we learn to honor and connect more deeply with Nature, these cycles are important to understand. They are a source of wisdom, guidance and healing.
Come explore the seasons of the year and how they can be applied to our lives. Make SoulCollage® cards to represent and give expression to these energies.
For this event we will first gather in circle to discuss the lessons of the seasons through the lens of the Chinese 5 elements. Then we’ll move into the SoulCollage® studio space and have a couple of hours making cards before closing by reading the cards we have created.
There will also be an “Introduction to SoulCollage®” mini workshop prior to the open studio. This is required for anyone who is new to SoulCollage. It is optional for anyone who has experience making at least one SoulCollage card. (But reviewers are very welcome to attend.)
Here’s how Saturday will flow:
- noon – 1:30: Introduction to SoulCollage® (required only if new to SoulCollage®)
- 1:30 – 2 pm: Break, people arrive for “Seasons” & Open Studio
- 2:00 – 2:30: “Seasons” workshop starts, gather in circle to discuss & explore
- 2:30 – 4:30: Open Studio to make cards (related to “seasons” whatever your intuition calls for)
- 4:30 – 5 pm: Reading cards & closing
Prerequisite: The SEASONS portion of the workshop (2 – 5 pm) requires experience with SoulCollage® (just having made one card is fine). Pick your ticket based on whether or not you are attending the Introductory portion.
- All materials & supplies for making up to 3 SoulCollage® cards (additional cards available for purchase)
- “Seasons” only: $30 EARLY BIRD ($35 for registrations after Tues, Feb 28)
- “Seasons” with Introduction to SoulCollage®: $50 EARLY BIRD ($55 for registrations after Tues, Feb 28)
Location: Private Home near Grand Ave in St Paul; the address will be sent to registered participants. Please note that we have a dog who may be around. Also, this event will be held in our basement. If the dog or accessibility is an issue, please get in touch and we’ll accommodate as best we can.
Advance registration is required.
This event will be led by Cheryl Kempton. Find out more about Cheryl here.
Bookings are closed for this event.