Date(s) - Fri 26 Oct 2018
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Make cards for your ancestors just days before
Halloween/Day of the Dead/All Soul’s Day/Samhain.
Come make cards to explore, honor and connect with your ancestors. We’ll discuss this theme briefly and then dive into card making. As always, you will be free to make whatever cards suit your fancy.
Ancestor cards can be made with actual photos of the people or from photos of others that represent or remind you of the ancestors. You might like to bring images of ancestors (and/or ancestral items) for card making.
You will get:
- Time and space to just make cards in a studio environment with images and supplies all provided and easily accessible
- 1 blank card for collaging
- An opportunity to deepen into your experience of SoulCollage®
- Guidance in reading your cards
- A lovely 3 hours spent with like-minded women (and sometimes very special men)
Prerequisite: Prior experience with SoulCollage® (at least having made one card or attended an introductory workshop). I’ll be available for questions but this does not include a formal introduction to SoulCollage®.
Facilitated by: Cheryl Kempton
Location: Private home in St Paul (near Grand Ave); the address will be sent to registered participants a couple of days before the event.
Please note: This event will be held in our basement. If accessibility is an issue, please get in touch and we’ll accommodate as best we can.
$25 Early Bird; $33 after Friday, Oct 19
Price includes cards & sleeves (up to 3). Additional cards are $1 each. Starter packs are $17 (12 cards/sleeves, frame, & glue).
Registration and Payment:
Advance registration is required. Registration closes the day before the event.
The PayPal payment system below gives you the option to log in and pay with your PayPal account OR use a debit or credit card without logging in to PayPal:
- Complete the form below and click “Send Your Booking.”
- A new page opens where you can log in to your PayPal account OR click the link to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.”
Bookings are closed for this event.