Date(s) - Thu 15 Nov 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This series features a different practitioner or teacher and approach to Energy Medicine each session. Please see the general description for the Energy Medicine Salons.
Sound Healing Experience with Kay Grace
Experience Sound Healing! This surprising, powerful and playful way to heal, release stress and connect with your inner joy & wisdom will include drumming, laughter, and the celestial sounds of Tibetan Bowls, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tuning Forks and Voice.
- Together we’ll create a powerful sound experience designed to shift you out of “busy mind,” worry or stress, and into a state of grounded, peaceful calm.
- Learn a simple technique using sound to induce a state of calm, boost your immune system, restore vital energy, and reduce pain, anxiety or areas in your life which feel stuck.
- Experience immersion into a Sound Bath with Tibetan Singing Bowls, Tuning Forks, Crystals, Drums and our own Voices as we create a circle of healing sound designed to guide you into deep relaxation and bliss.
About Kay Grace
Kay Grace enjoys teaching people how to access the unique qualities of their spirits to create lives of greater harmony and happiness in her popular retreats & intensives. She has an established private practice offering Sound Healing, Energy Work and Spiritual Mentoring.
A graduate of a four year certification program in advanced energy work from Inner Focus School, she has also studied Sound Healing extensively with Jonathan Goldman and Sound Accord Healing School. Kay also offers a Sound Healing Mastery Certificate program originally offered at Normandale College, as well as sound healing training and retreats. She enjoys Tai Chi and Qi Gong, leading wilderness and spiritual journey travel retreats. A published singer & songwriter, Kay is a member of Healing Touch International, the International Sound Healers Association, and ABMP.
Kay’s website: https://www.energyexpress.com/
Location: Private home in St Paul (near Grand Ave); the address will be sent to registered participants a couple of days before the event.
Fee: $20 EARLY BIRD ($25 for registrations after Friday, Nov 9)
Registration and Payment:
Advance registration is required. Registration closes the day before the event.
Payment options: PayPal or debit/credit card. To use use a debit or credit card without logging in to PayPal:
- Complete the form below and click “Send Your Booking.”
- A new page opens where you can log in to your PayPal account OR click the link to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.”
Refund/Cancellation policy: Due to the low pricing and small group size, no refunds will be given for the Energy Medicine Salons. Those who cancel more than 48 hours prior to the event can receive credit towards a future Energy Medicine Salon that will be valid for 1 year.
This event is fully booked.